ausbedu.blogspot.com

Remission of delay fine.

12 April 2018
The Headmaster,
Y. School, Comilla
Subject : Remission of delay fine.
Sir,
With due respect I beg to inform you  that my father went to India for treatment three month before. For that reason I could not pay my tuition fees for the month of  February, March and April. So my name has been stuck off from roll for non-payment of dues. I am now in a position to clear of all the dues because my father has come back from India and joined his office. It may also be mentioned that I have been doing well in all the examination and my teachers have always been satisfied with my progress in studies.
I, therefore, pray and hope that you would kindly remit the delay fines and receive the usual fees only. 
I remain 
Sir,
Your most obedient pupil,
Rubel
Class X, Roll-6

Post a Comment

[blogger]

MKRdezign

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget