ausbedu.blogspot.com

Our School

Our school name is Islamee Adarsh High School. It is in the district of Dhaka. It is one of the most reputed schools in the district. It was founded in 1983. Islamee Adarsh High School is a large institution with about 2500 students. It has three buildings and a big playground. There is a beautiful garden. There are fifty rooms in all. Of there 21 is used as classrooms. Each class has two sections. One room is used as office room and another big room is used a library. There is a hall room and at the end of this hall there is a small stage where we have cultural shows. There are 45 teachers in our school. They are all friendly and co-operative. Mr Golam Mustofa, the headmaster of our school is a B.Sc, B.Ed. The rest of our teachers are highly qualified.
The result s of the annul exam of our school prove that that students go on with their studies with rapt attention The results of the S.S.C. examination have always been very satisfactory. I am happy as a student of my school. I love my school, my classmates and my teachers. My school is my second home. 

Post a Comment

New comments are not allowed.
[blogger]

MKRdezign

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget