ausbedu.blogspot.com

My Parents

My Parents

God has blessed me with ideal parents. The name of my father is Salim Reza and my mother is Lipy Akter. My father is an M.A. and my mother is a graduate. My father serves as a teacher in a govt. college and my mother works in a high school. My parents are dutiful, punctual and honest. They share the house hold activities. My mother manages our family well. She takes care of our education, food and clothing. My parents are very responsible. They love us very dearly. They take great care of our health and education. My parents share our weal and woe. If we are ill, they become anxious. then they spend sleepless night. they are trying their best to educate us. my father teaches me English and Bangla. They undergo great troubles for us. They become very happy when they gear any good news about us. They want that we should progress in life. I like my parents very much. They are my best guardians. I am proud of my parents.

Post a Comment

[blogger]

MKRdezign

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget