ausbedu.blogspot.com

A Journey By Train


To  move  from  one  place  to  another  place  by  train  is  called  a  journey  by  train.  A  journey  by train  is  really  pleasing  and  interesting.  It  is  also  full  of  joys  and  charms.

Once  I  was  invited  to  go  to  Rajshahi  to  join  the  birthday  anniversary  of  my  friend.  I accepted  the  offer  with  joy  and  made  up  my  mind  to  go  there.

I  reached  the  Kamalapur  Railway  Station  at  9:00  am.  There  was  a  great  rush  of  passengers in  the  platform.  I  purchased  a  ticket  of  second  class.  I  got  into  a  compartment  and  occupied a  seat  by  the  window.  There  were  five  more  passengers  in  it.  The  guard  blew  the  whistle  and  waved  the  flag.  The  train  started.  Soon  it  began  running  in  full  speed.  I  sat  at  the  corner  of  the  window  and  enjoyed  the  scenery  all  around.  The  trees  and  houses  on  both sides  seemed  to  be  running  backwards.  I  saw  the  men  working  in  their  corn-fields.  Some cows  were  grazing  here  and  there.

As  it  was  a  mail  train,  it  halted  at  the  important  stations  only.  Some  passengers  got  down and  some  got  in.  The ticket-checker  checked  the  tickets  of  the  passengers.

Thus  passing  varied  and  pleasant  sceneries  the  train  arrived  at  Rajshahi  Station  at  4:00  pm. I  got  down  and  went  to  my  friend’s  house  by  taxi.

The  journey  by  train  is  not  expensive  but  amusing.  It  was  one  of  the  great  journey  in  my life.  I  shall  never  forget  it.







Post a Comment

[blogger]

MKRdezign

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget