ausbedu.blogspot.com

A Journey By Bus


A journey by bus is very pleasant. It is really a source of refreshment. I had the chance of enjoying a journey by bus last month. My cousin married a Rahmatpur in Barisal. On that occasion. I joined the bridal party. Some of my intimate friends also went with me.
We hired a luxury buses .
We started from Narayangonj in the morning. The buses were decorated nicely. I got into the bus and took a seat beside the bridegroom. We began our journey at 12:30 pm. Our buses ran at a full speed. I looked outside and enjoyed the beautiful sights of nature. The field were full with different crops. I found the trees with new leaves with spring flowers. l our buses crossed many rivers and canals over the high bridges. On the way at Gaurnadi, we stopped and refreshed ourselves with famous Gaurnadi-Doi with sweets and tea. The buses started again and did not stop until we reached Rahmatpur. It was a spring afternoon. The weather was very nice. The gentle breeze were blowing nicely and we all were amused with the beautiful songs of the famous singers through the bus audio system. Our bus ran and ran. At a time, it began to run through beautiful outskirts. The sun was going down. The sights were beautiful to look at. We enjoyed the beauty of green fields, orchards and bushes of bamboo’s on both sides of the road.
Around 8:00 pm, we reached Rahmatpur. 
The buses were stopped before the house of bride’s father. We were very glad to have a grand reception there. l we were overjoyed and got our mind refreshed. It was a memorable journey for me. I really enjoyed it heartily.






Post a Comment

[blogger]

MKRdezign

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget