ausbedu.blogspot.com

Preparation for ssc examination

Sumon :  Hello Rashed, How are you?

Rashed:  Fine. Thank you. And you?

Sumon :  I'm fine too. Thank you. Rashed, have you prepared well for the ssc examination?

Rashed:  Yes, I have, I have got by heart all the important questions. What about you?

Sumon :  My preparation is also good. But I'm a bit worried about Mathematics.

Rashed:  Why?

Sumon :  I'm weak in Mathematics. 

Rashed:  Don't worry. Do each sum again and again. You may go to math sir. He is very 
                helpful.

Sumon :  I've already done all the important sums. 

Rashed:  That's great. I'm sure you will do good in the examination.

Sumon :  What are you reading now? 

Rashed:  Now I am revising all the questions. I've given special importance to English and 
                Mathematics.

Sumon :   Read seriously. But don't keep late hours at night.

Rashed:  I'll remember it. Thanks a lot.

Sumon :  You're welcome.

Post a Comment

[blogger]

MKRdezign

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget