ausbedu.blogspot.com

Prayer for seat in the school hostel

8 January, 2018
The Headmaster,
Rupganj High School, Chittagong.
Sub : Prayer for seat in the school hostel.
Dear sir,
I beg most respectfully to state that I am a student of class 8 in your school. My father is a government officer. Recently he has been transferred from Chittagong to Pabna. Our family will move there soon. I have no relatives at Rupganj, Chittagong where I can stay. But I want to continue my studies in this school until my J.S.C examination is over. Now I need a seat in the hostel of the school.
I, therefore, request you to allot me a seat in the hostel of the school.
Sincerely yours,
Sumon
Class 8, Roll No. 9.

Post a Comment

[blogger]

MKRdezign

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget