ausbedu.blogspot.com

Buying books.

Book seller     :      Good morning. May I help you. Please?
 
Customer        :      Yes, I want to buy some books.
 
Book seller     :      There are different kinds of books here. What type of books do you want?
 
Customer        :      I want story books for the children. 
 
Book seller     :      Have you any particular choice?
 
Customer        :      Yes. I want to buy children's book.
 
Book seller     :      You'll find children's book in those selves. Anyhow, I am bringing them for                                               you. There are very popular among the children.
 
Customer        :      Please bring.
 
Book seller     :      Here are the books.
 
Customer        :      How much do they cost?
 
Book seller     :      Three hundred taka.
 
Customer        :      Here is the money.
 
Book seller     :      Thank you. Please visit us next time.
 
Customer        :      You're are most welcome. Bye.
Labels:

Post a Comment

[blogger]

MKRdezign

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget